Thank you for contacting us about our private classes called “Sips & Stems.” This is a unique, fresh, fun, experience that pairs wine with floral design. All classes are beginner friendly with no creativity or experience necessary. Private classes are great for bridal showers, bachelorette parties, corporate team building, book club, birthdays, holiday parties, and more! Below are some tips and requirements to host a private class
· Minimum of 10 registered attendees through Eventbrite. Link provided with a password once design is decided. Maximum is based on location.
· Location may be our studio (up to 16), a private residence, local business, winery, venue, or restaurant. If you would like help with this don’t hesitate to ask.
· Wine and food is not included in the ticket price. You may bring your own libations to our studio. Purchase of libations is required if you are using a local venue.
· All supplies, fresh flowers, and instruction are provided. Most classes are 1 hour long.
· Non carpeted areas are best to hold classes. Stems and flower debris will land on floor. Clean-up is the responsibility of the host.
· We would love to include the host or guest of honors favorite color or flowers when choosing the design….so let us know!
· Class price ranges between $50-$80.
· ALL attendees must register no later than 1 week prior to actual class so we may order correct amount of supplies.
· All tables and chairs must be provided by venue or host.
· PS: Even guys have fun!