Sometimes even the most well thought out plans need help with execution. When it comes to your big day I bet you don't envision holding a clipboard with contracts, timelines, and tip envelopes...we want you to hold your bouquet, your groom, and those memories! Design and planning packages are only available to those clients that want to secure floral design and planning with Simplified Celebrations.
From our "All Wrapped Up" month out services to our "Make it Happen" package we offer all the options that turn your ideas into reality. We offer Ala cart options and customized packages to suit each individual couples level of assistance. All package pricing is estimated after we meet with you for a complimentary consult.
All Wrapped Up- Our month out services start 30 days prior to your wedding with contract reviews and a venue tour. We pull all the lose ends together and get you to the finish line as well as running your rehearsal the night prior and coordinating all the details on the big day.
Starting at $1200 locally
Make it Happen- Lots of ideas? Lots of logistics? Little time? Don't know where to start? We get you! Full planning with day of services are available for the couples that are planning a destination wedding, work full time, or just need a professional planner to play a larger, more involved roll in the big day. We include design options, vendor referrals with and without escorting clients to appointments, contract review, budget management, guest management, rehearsal coordination, along with coordinating all the details of the actual wedding day.
Wedding Planning & Design Phase
- Recommend all vendors in accordance with wedding style
- Venue tour with client to establish the wedding style, design, and flow
- Coordinate décor conceptualization and overall wedding vision, setup, and design
- Unlimited communication during business hours on phone or by email
- Payment schedule reminders
- Review and negotiate any vendor contracts where necessary
- Serve as a liaison between client and vendors for all logistical needs
- Serve as a point of contact for any wedding guests and vendor inquiries
- Set up and manage hotel room blocks for out-of-town guests if necessary
- Schedule and book transportation to/from ceremony and reception if necessary
- Advise on menu planning and catering
- Advise on the floorplan and seating chart
- Finalize step-by-step timeline for wedding and share with all vendors (week of wedding)
- Collect DIY elements, guest book, personal decor (Wednesday prior to wedding day)
- Finalize floor plan, seating chart (only available a la carte), and any outstanding vendor payments
- Guest Management/RSVP Follow up available "A la carte"
- Review all contracts and confirm all details, agreements, and arrival times with vendors
- Advise client on any printed material such as programs, escort cards, menus, etc.
- Coordinate ceremony rehearsal with (or without) Officiant if necessary (1 hour)
- Oversee check-in of vendors, rental items, and progression of catering service
- Coordinate all deliveries and installations of wedding setup in accordance with vendor contracts
- Coordinate the distribution of final payments and gratuities
- Manage and coordinate transportation for family and guests if necessary
- Organize and set up any programs, menus, escort cards, and any other printed material
- Manage entire set-up and design with vendors for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception
- Cue any special moments with your DJ such as toasts, cake-cutting, dances, etc.
- Manage and mediate any and all moment-to-moment challenges
- Arrange any wedding favors if necessary
- Collect and consolidate any wedding gifts or other elements
Starting at $3500 locally
All packages are priced after a consultation with each couple. We firmly believe that each wedding is unique and therefore we customize our pricing based off individual weddings and events. Pricing factors include guest count, venue location, indoor vs. outdoor, professional vendors vs. "friendors", and the level of DIY elements/decor.
For complimentary consultations please email email@example.com or call 509-430-8786
Coordination + Design Clients